Friday, March 6, 2009

You've Got to be Kidding Me!


Last weekend I painted the nursery and just needed to do the touch ups to straighten my lines and what not. So the other day Carson had a friend over and they apparantly decided that they wanted to paint themselves. Carson has watched me and even helped me enough that he proceeded to open the paint can, pour more in the tray and then paint away. I was in my room folding laundry and had a feeling to go check on the boys. When I saw the door shut I knew I was in trouble. Serves me right for leaving paint out with a 3 year old in the house. Looks like I'll have more touch ups to do than originally planned, not to mention a little carpet cleaning. I like pink and all, but it doesn't work so well on carpet.

11 comments:

Carly said...

NO WAY! Wow, that sneaky little boy!

I am in love with the paint idea though. You need to come help me get motivated. I am still too scared, although I am finally getting some ideas.

Love your name choices, by the way. I vote for Cameron. That's my nieces name--she spells it with a 'y' though--Camryn. LOVE it! I think the other two names are really adorable too. You have good taste. Can't wait to find out what you decide.

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I would have died...my patience is about gone in this pregnancy and that would have sent me to the looney bin! It will look great when it is all said and done. Ps. I noticed if you name baby Tessa, her initials will be TES (a shortened version of tessa...it is meant to be)

Amber said...

Oh, all I can say is OH MY HECK! I would have loved to be a fly on that wall!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

I am dreading the day my kids do something like that! He looks like a good painter at least:) Minus the extra help....the paint looks wonderful...I love the stripes.

Harmony said...

Oh my gosh Chey!!! That cute little bugger! It did look cute otherwise though!

Bloxham family said...

Little stinker!! That sucks for you. Call me this week and maybe we can do something.

aabrownfamily said...

There's always got to be a set back right? It does look cute though. I'll bet you're getting so excited for this little girl. They can be so much fun.

Souli & Ashley said...

OH kids I'm sorry that is awful. Isn't it funny how you get those little feelings. Kids they are so naughty.

Anonymous said...

love it...

Corey and Susie said...

I was wondering if you were going to post a picture of the disaster. Great job Carson...so sorry Chey! But it still looks cute!

Kris "to the" Ten said...

Cheyenne, I didn't know you had a blog and now we can be BLOG friends too. Another baby?? You are just as pretty as ever.