Thursday, May 17, 2012
My Baby Girl is 3!
On Tes' actual birthday, we picked up a little Chick-fil-a & went to the Castle Park & played & played.
Tes & Daddy exploring in the nearby "woods" behind the park.My almost 1st grader!!!Tes at her Rapunzel party. We had a family dinner with Harm, Josh, Cannon, Grandma Lanie, Grandma Mary, Aunt Deborah, & Uncle David. Following dinner, we had a few of the neighbors come over for a little cake & Tillamook ice cream! The girls on our street are all older than Tes, but they all like to come play with her & are so good with her! We have such a great neighborhood.I went with the good 'ole Costco cake this time. The cake making process seems to just stress me out because I have great visions on what they should look like & I'm always disappointed with the end result. I did make some cake pops however & I am still in the experimental phase with those so hopefully they will improve with time. Not that we necessarily needed more cake, but I think they're cute & add to the decor. :)Tes with Grandma LanieTes & MamaTrampoline fun!The Men at the grill.The princesses (& Cannon) all "Tangled" in Rapunzel's hair.Grandma Mary, Harm (& baby Hayzel), Me, & Deborah. What a great party it turned out to be. We missed all those who are either out of town or who couldn't make it! We love you Tessa Cupcake!
Posted by Smolkaville at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Such a fun time! She is so stinking cute and Cannon loves to come and play with his cousins!
Tessa is really such a pretty little girl. really. And your boy is just so darn handsome. He's going to be a heart-breaker when he gets older!
Post a Comment